Traces of destruction on the walls of ancient buildings look like wounds and abrasions. The Co-Existence project is about the importance of preserving the historical and architectural heritage.

Model - Yulia Skorobogatova. Photos were taken on the territory of Moscow and Moscow region, 2019.

Published in Colta.ru, Republic.ru

Close
raisa mikhaylova. co-existence. The House of Yaroshenko and the Chambers of the stolnik E.I.Buturlin
The House of Yaroshenko and the Chambers of the stolnik E.I.Buturlin
Podkolokolny Lane, 11 / 11/1, bld. 2, Moscow, Russia. The object of cultural heritage of regional importance, "The shopping arcade of P.V. Stepanova and the common lodgings of E.P. Yaroshenko. 1860s - 1880s, chambers of the stolnik E.I. Buturlin. 1660s years
Andronievskaya Square, 6, bld. 1, Moscow, Russia. Monument of regional importance. The manor complex was built in the late XVIII - second half of the XIX centuries. The main building, listed in the classic “Albums” by architect M.F.Kazakov, is now included in the Red Book of Archnadzor - an electronic catalog of Moscow’s real estate cultural heritage that is in danger of destruction, distortion, demolition
The Estate of Khryashev family
Andronievskaya Square, 6, bld. 1, Moscow, Russia. Monument of regional importance. The manor complex was built in the late XVIII - second half of the XIX centuries. The main building, listed in the classic “Albums” by architect M.F.Kazakov, is now included in the Red Book of Archnadzor - an electronic catalog of Moscow's real estate cultural heritage that is in danger of destruction, distortion, demolition
Bolshoy Savvinsky Pereulok, 2, bld. 7, Moscow, Russia. The two-story part of the building is the main house of the estate of the merchant Nikolai Yakunin. Supposedly it was built before the Moscow fire of 1812. In 1840, the “calico-shawl stuffed factory” was opened here. Reconstruction of the second part of the building in Soviet period changed the facade, two more floors were added. The building is not included in the national cultural heritage register of Russi
The main house of the estate of the merchant Yakunin
Bolshoy Savvinsky Pereulok, 2, bld. 7, Moscow, Russia. The two-story part of the building is the main house of the estate of the merchant Nikolai Yakunin. Supposedly it was built before the Moscow fire of 1812. In 1840, the “calico-shawl stuffed factory” was opened here. Reconstruction of the second part of the building in Soviet period changed the facade, two more floors were added. The building is not included in the national cultural heritage register of Russi
Kozhevnicheskaya street, 22, Moscow, Russia. Monument of federal significance. The building of the late XVII - early XVIII centuries (the second floor was added in the XVIII century). Presumably, the first owner of the chambers was Suzdal merchant Ivan Vasilievich Likhonin. Today the Chambers of Lichonin are included in the Red Book of Archnadzor - an electronic catalog of objects of the immovable cultural heritage of Moscow, which are under threat of destruction, distortion, demolition
The Chambers of Lichonin
Kozhevnicheskaya street, 22, Moscow, Russia. Monument of federal significance. The building of the late XVII - early XVIII centuries (the second floor was added in the XVIII century). Presumably, the first owner of the chambers was Suzdal merchant Ivan Vasilievich Likhonin. Today the Chambers of Lichonin are included in the Red Book of Archnadzor - an electronic catalog of objects of the immovable cultural heritage of Moscow, which are under threat of destruction, distortion, demolition
Spartakovskaya street, 3, Moscow, Russia. An object of cultural heritage of federal significance. The estate of the old noble family Savin. The building of the main house and side wings were erected in the second half of the XVIII century (the facade was rebuilt at the end of the XVIIIth – beginning of the XIXth centuries), now it is in the The Red List of Archnadzor - the electronic catalog of monuments of culture and historical objects of Moscow, being under the threat of destruction, distortion, demolition
The Estate of Savin (Zakrevsky) family
Spartakovskaya street, 3, Moscow, Russia. An object of cultural heritage of federal significance. The estate of the old noble family Savin. The building of the main house and side wings were erected in the second half of the XVIII century (the facade was rebuilt at the end of the XVIIIth – beginning of the XIXth centuries), now it is in the The Red List of Archnadzor - the electronic catalog of monuments of culture and historical objects of Moscow, being under the threat of destruction, distortion, demolition
Shchyolkovsky district, Moscow Region, Russia. Monument of architecture and history of federal significance. The main manor house and it’s two wings (east and west) were built in 1780-1790. The ensemble of the Grebnevo estate is included in the national cultural heritage register of Russia
Grebnevo Estate, east wing of the manor house
Shchyolkovsky district, Moscow Region, Russia. Monument of architecture and history of federal significance. The main manor house and it’s two wings (east and west) were built in 1780-1790. The ensemble of the Grebnevo estate is included in the national cultural heritage register of Russia
Nikoloyamskaya street, 55, Moscow, Russia. Monument of federal significance. The manor complex was built in the second half of the XVIIIth century. The eastern building was expanded after the fire of 1812, the side wing was built in 1911. According to the Archnadzor website, despite the fact that the facade is covered with a banner, restoration work was suspended after the gate pylons being plastered. Now the building is in the The Red List of Archnadzor - the electronic catalog of monuments of culture and historical objects of Moscow, being under the threat of destruction, distortion, demolition
The Estate of Vasiliev (Pishchalnikov)
Nikoloyamskaya street, 55, Moscow, Russia. Monument of federal significance. The manor complex was built in the second half of the XVIIIth century. The eastern building was expanded after the fire of 1812, the side wing was built in 1911. According to the Archnadzor website, despite the fact that the facade is covered with a banner, restoration work was suspended after the gate pylons being plastered. Now the building is in the The Red List of Archnadzor - the electronic catalog of monuments of culture and historical objects of Moscow, being under the threat of destruction, distortion, demolition
Vorontsovskaya street, 19A, bld. 2, Moscow, Russia. Monument of regional significance. The main house of the city estate of merchants Zalogin was built at the end of the 18th century. In the end of 19th century there used to be the board of the Association of the Fryanovsky manufactory of Zalogin family, one of the largest wool spinning industries in Russia. Now the building is in the The Red List of Archnadzor - the electronic catalog of monuments of culture and historical objects of Moscow, being under the threat of destruction, distortion, demolition
The House of Zalogin family (Office of Fryanovsk Manufactory)
Vorontsovskaya street, 19A, bld. 2, Moscow, Russia. Monument of regional significance. The main house of the city estate of merchants Zalogin was built at the end of the 18th century. In the end of 19th century there used to be the board of the Association of the Fryanovsky manufactory of Zalogin family, one of the largest wool spinning industries in Russia. Now the building is in the The Red List of Archnadzor - the electronic catalog of monuments of culture and historical objects of Moscow, being under the threat of destruction, distortion, demolition